The content and services of this website LearnNext are available to both non-registered and registered users where in non-registered users will have certain restrictions to access content that is meant to be used only by registered users.
By registering yourself as a user with this website LearnNext it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to fully abide by all the terms and conditions of the website as contained herein.
The right to use the content and services of the website LearnNext is on permission basis as per the terms and conditions contained herein. Except the usage of the content and services during the registered period, the registered users shall not have any right or title over the website or any of its contents.
LearnNext currently provides users with access to a rich collection/compilation of online educational information and related resources etc. As a user of this site, you understand and agree that all the services provided are on the basis of as-it-is and LearnNext assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on this website.
In order to access LearnNext online content and services, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such a connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access devices.
In consideration of your use of the services, you agree to: provide correct, precise, upto date and complete information about yourself as required by the service's registration form wherever necessary; and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; you may be contacted by LearnNext through email/telephone/SMS; you may receive informative or promotional messages and details about LearnNext product, offers, events, updates of software and content and any communication regarding your activity on our products.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up to date or incomplete, or Next Education has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Next Education has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services (or any portion thereof).
If you are directly subscribing as a user of this website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right and capacity to use the services of Next Education in accordance with the stated terms and usage policies. In cases, where a minor below the age of 18 years of age, wants to use this website, such a user shall duly register himself through his mother/father and natural guardian and such a mother/father and natural guardian hereby agree to accordingly register and supervise usage by, and be responsible for the action of any such minors who use the computer and/or password to access the Next Education. The mother/father and natural guardian shall enter into this agreement on behalf of such minor, and bind himself/herself in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
You agree and are hereby put on notice, that you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to this website, any content/material that in unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic or that in any manner violate or infringe the proprietary rights, intellectual property rights or any right or privacy of third party whatsoever unauthorized commercial communications, and that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; and that contain viruses or other similar harmful or threatening deleterious programming routines. not upload viruses or other malicious code; not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else; not bully, intimidate, or harass any user; not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence, not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of this website; not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies. If you violate this provision you will be penalised apart from termination of your rights to use the services and any other remedies available to Next Education.
Software (if any) that is made available to download from the Next Education site, excluding software that may be made available by end-users through a Communication Service, (Software) is the copyrighted work of the software provider. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms.
Next Education reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or refuse all or part of its services, for any reason without notice to you.
This Agreement shall be governed by the Laws in India and in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of Next Education, you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of court in Hyderabad, India (only).
This Agreement does not in any manner create any relationship whatsoever as between you and the Next Education, either as a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship. Performance of this agreement by Next Education is subject to existing laws and legal process in India, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the rights of Next Education to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of Next Education or information provided to or gathered by Next Education with respect to such use.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Next Education with respect to the LearnNext and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Next Education with respect to the LearnNext site.
When you access LearnNext through desktop or android app, whether online or offline, your data usage data is collected by the website server. Data collected during usage in offline mode gets uploaded when the app is online. Such data may include, but not limited to, the number of times a video or a slide has been watched, tests taken, its results, calendar usage, notes, login & logout logs and sessions, participation, contribution of students/customers on LearnNext etc.
The data collected is used only for the purpose of providing better services to students/ customers. The data may also be used for giving periodic reports to parents of students about the utilization of LearnNext by the student, so that the parents can track the usage which can help them to ensure maximum utilization of LearnNext for educational development of their child. Statistics on questions asked in Q&A forum will also be provided to parents. Such information is not shared with any third party.
Students / customers can also write comments / opinions on selected contents / discussion forums. Such comments will be made available for anyone to view / read / comment. These comments are captured and shown to encourage discussions amongst students as well as to get feedback for improving the quality of services, if required.
Please note that Packages once subscribed cannot be cancelled and no refund to that effect can be made. Since LearnNext.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the package is subscribed. As a customer you are responsible for understanding that no refund or cancellation is possible upon any subscription at our site.
Delivery means the digital download or the physical delivery of subscribed content to the customers. At present we have two modes of delivery - online digital download from the website and physical shipment like DVD.
1. Online digital delivery of content is through internet, i.e., downloading the subscribed course content from www.LearnNext.com website to LearnNext software.
2. The physical delivery of the paid subscription will be shipped in 2 working days of the receipt of funds through speed post or courier like BlueDart. The delivery typically takes place in 1-2 working days to metros and 3-4 working days to major towns. The user may track the shipment by logging into LearnNext website, in cases where the shipment agency provides such facility.
3. The physical medium associated with free Demo-DVD etc. is shipped by ordinary post in 2 working days of receiving request.
4. The physical medium is shipped only to addresses in India as of now.
1. Rs 500 e- voucher will be send to your registered email, address within 30 days from date of purchase.
2. You will only qualify for e-voucher if your friend purchase 1 year full package ( Maths, Science, Social & English ( class 6th to 10th) and Physics, Chemistry & Maths/Biology ( class 11th & 12th)).
3. Refer –A-Friend e-voucher is only applicable on your friend’s first purchase.
4. Gift coupon will not be applicable if pack is bought with some other offer or any discount.
1. Offer is valid only on combo packages of MRP > 2500.
2. For class 12 subscription, you will get 1 month additional subscription.
3. 1 month free subscription of higher class will be added post completion of 6 months subscription.
1. Offer is valid from 9th Jan'17 to 31st Jan'17.
2. Offer is valid only for new customers (first time purchase).
3. Offer is valid only on combo packages of MRP > 5000*.
4. Users who are subscribing class 11th and 12th (PCB/PCM ) are entitled for offer with package cost >4000.
5. For class 12 subscription, you will get 3 month (validity 15) additional subscription.
6. 5 month free subscription of current academic class will be added post successful purchase of next academic package.
7. For all VPP orders postage and handling charges (5% on the MRP) shall be paid by user.
8. All free subscriptions will be added within 24-48 Hrs after successful payment collection.
1. Gift Code cannot be redeemed for cash.
2. Only one Gift Code is allowed per transaction.
3. Validity of Gift Code cannot be extended, new Gift Code cannot be provided against the expired/unused Gift Code.
4. Gift Code cannot me merged with other promotion; Gift Code is only applicable on regular packages.
1. Gift/Promo Codes can only be redeemed online.
2. Promo codes have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
3. Gift/Promo codes cannot be used in combination with other discounts or promotions.
4. Gift/Promo codes must be entered at check out in order to be applied to your order. Promo codes cannot be applied after order is submitted.
5. Gift/Promo cannot be availed after the order is processed or shipped.
6. Gift/Promo and promotion have an Expiration date after which they cannot be redeemed.
7. For details on a Gift/Promo or Promotional offer contact our customer support.
8. Changes to promotion: LearnNext reserves the right, without further notice to modify the terms and conditions for use of the Promotion or Gift code, or to suspend or cancel the Promotion or Gift code program in whole or in part.