331 days, 19 hours ago
Ans: Keep all your PPTs ready for the seminar (the most essential thing).
Check the following
- Focus on the key points and the content. Should be aware of the back ground of the seminar topic.
- Read the content yourself in loud manner, then you can find if something went wrong( before start of seminar).
- In order to convey the message use simple and straightforward language.
- Start the seminar with confidence.
- Tell your audience why your seminar topic is interesting and important and different.
- Spell your words properly, there should be no error.
- Try to make it short, interesting and audience oriented.
- Once you complete your seminar, tell all the important points in a summary.